SUPERSPEED USB 3.0 CAPABILITIES
Connect your PC to USB 3.0 devices to transfer data at blazing speeds of up to 5 Gbps¹ - up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0. You can back up your photos, music, and HD movies to an external storage device faster than ever before. SuperSpeed USB delivers maximum power efficiency to save the energy cost. You can also charge USB 3.0 devices faster using the DUB-1310.
PLUG AND PLAY CONNECTIVITY
Just run the Setup CD and then slide the DUB-1310 into an available PCI Express slot; it’s that simple to add 2 USB 3.0 ports to your PC.
CONNECT ALL YOUR PERIPHERALS
WHAT THIS PRODUCT DOES
Backward compatibility with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1² means that you can connect any USB device to the DUB-1310. If you need more ports, you can connect additional USB hubs to support up to 127 devices¹.
The D-Link 2-Port USB 3.0 PCI Express Card (DUB-1310) adds 2 USB 3.0 ports to your PC, allowing you to connect USB devices such as external storage, digital cameras, printers, and more. Providing data rates of up to 5Gbps- 10 times faster than USB 2.0¹. You can transfer your photos, music, and HD movies to a USB 3.0 external storage device faster than ever before.
- PCI Express x1
- 2 downstream USB type A (female) ports
- USB specification version 3.0
- USB specification version 2.0
- USB specification version 1.1 1
- USB specification version 1.0
- OHCI (open Host Controller Interface)
- EHCI (Enhanced Host Controller Interface)
- PCI Express 2.0
- SuperSpeed: 4.8 Gbps
- High Speed: 480 Mbps
- Full Speed: 12 Mbps
- Low Speed: 1.5 Mbps
- Up to 127 devices by cascading multiple hubs
DIMENSIONS (L X W X H)
- 2.98” x 2.42” x 0.72” (75.8 x 61.5 x 18.3mm)
- 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)
- -4 to 140 °F (-20 to 60 °C)
- 0% to 80% (non-condensing)
1. Maximum transfer rate based on USB 3.0 specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. To meet USB 3.0 transfer speeds, USB 3.0 Hubs, cables and devices are required.
2. Using a USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 port will affect device performance.
3. 1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the USA and Canada.
4. Latest Software and Documentation available at http://support.dlink.com.
5. Computer must adhere to Microsoft’s recommended system requirements.
Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted on the package. See inside package for warranty details.